19 Likes Like
#MMA13 Presenter Search
METRO FM and SABC1 are embarking on a Black Carpet Presenter Search.
We are looking for an individual to co-host the Live Black Carpet for the Metro FM Music Awards alongside SABC 1 Selimathunzi Presenters [Lunga Shabalala & Zizo Beda]. The Much anticipated Metro FM Music Awards will take place on the 1st of March at Durban ICC.
Do you have what it takes? Then don't miss this opportunity!
How to Enter:
The 13th Metro FM Music Awards Black Carpet Presenter Search opens Monday 03 February 2014. You need to visit the selimathunzi website www.seli.co.za or Selimathunzi Facebook page www.facebook.com/selimathunzi to fill in a form and upload an image or video of yourself. entry closes on the 10th of February 2014.
Please also see Terms and Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The SABC1 Metro FM Music Awards Black Carpet Presenter Search is produced by the SABC and the SABC is the organizer of the Presenter Search. The Presenter Search is being conducted in order to search for a presenter for the Metro FM Black Carpet coverage which will air on Selimathunzi & on the night of the event
2. By taking part in the Presenter Search, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms & Conditions”) as interpreted by the organizers in their sole discretions. The Organiser’s decision on all issues regarding or arising from the this Presenter Search will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Presenter Search online entry will be open from 03-02-14 and closes on the 10-02-14. No entries will be accepted outside of this time period.
4. A participant must be between ages 18-24 years old in order to participate in the Presenter Search
5. A participant must be resident of the KZN province and proof of residence will be requested upon registration
6. Auditions for presenters will be held at a venue in Durban.
7. In order to enter, participants must log on to http://www.seli.co.za , then fill in the online application form, submit your video & or picture. The top 100 contestants will be sent an sms giving details of where to come for auditions. produce their ID, Proof of residence and fill the application form that will be handed at registration
8. Each participant may only submit one entry into the Presenter Search. The Organisers will identify semi-finalist from the participants, in the organizers discretions.
9. The winner of the Presenter Search will be chosen from the top 5 finalist by the judging panel from SABC. The winner will be chosen based on factors such as their skill and presenting ability. Luck or chance to plays no role in the Presenter Search. All participants, semi-finalist and finalist will be responsible for bearing their costs and expenses of travel, accommodation and subsistence relating to attendance of the auditions and/workshop, as the case may be.
10. The Organiser shall be entitled to disqualify any entrant or entry from the Presenter Search in the organizes determine, in their sole and absolute opinion, that an entrant did not comply with these terms & conditions or tampered or interfered with the entry and judging process or any other part or aspect of the Presenter Search or its procedure.
11. The Organise reserve the right to suspend or terminate this Presenter Search should they deem it necessary to do so. The reasons for this may include, without limitation, the provision of any law or any legal requirements or if the Organsiers find that there has been tampering with the Presenter Search procedure in whatever manner.
12. The Organiser shall be entitled not to choose a winner or award one or more prizes. The Organsier can do so for whatever reason, including, without limitation, that an insufficient number of entries were received or that the quality of the entries or auditions were not of sufficient quality or appropriate standard.
13. The SABC and their personnel, agents and contractors (“Indemnified Parties”) shall not be liable for any loss, costs, claims, expenses or damages whether direct or indirect, arising from Entrants participation in the Presenter Search or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded
14. All entrants, by entering the Presenter Search, indemnify the Indemnified Parties from any loss, costs, claims, expenses or damages whether direct or indirect, arising from Entrants participation in the Presenter Search or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded
15. Entrance agree that the Organisers may use their names, images, likeness and biographical information for publicity and marketing purposes in whatever manner
16. The auditions will be filmed and will make up a show on SABC1. All entrance agree that they may be filmed during or at auditions, and that their names, images, likenss and biographical information may be used by the Organisers
17. By participating in the Presenter Search, participants agree to their personal information being entered into the Organisers database. The Orgranisers will not disclose participant’s personal information to third parties. By providing the Organiser with their details, participants acknowledge and agree that the Organisers may use such details to contact them regarding upcoming promotions, special offers, product launches and the like from time to time. Participants may unsubscribe from the Organiser’s mailing lists by following the relevant hyperlink that is provided in correspondence from them.